October 17, 2010

HARRY WINSTON JEWELRY CAMPAIGN - 2010


When I first saw the Harry Winston Jewelry Campaign I really loved it, I mean Freja looks so nice, so mischievous and sweet, in a white bridal outfit, it’s great because we don’t see her like this in many campaigns or editorials, but then, looking closely… it’s like they made her look older, or is it just me?, well anyways it’s a nice ad, and I love how Freja is doing a different thing for a change, and please do not misunderstand me because I do love most of the work.
Well here I leave the ad, enjoy. (Afetr translation)

Cuando vi por primera vez la Campaña de Joyería de Harry Winston me encantó, es decir, Freja se ve tan bien, tan picara y dulce, en ese traje blanco de novia, es genial porque no la vemos así en muchas campañas o editoriales, pero luego, mirando más cerca… es como si la hubieran hecho verse mayor, o soy solo yo?, bueno de cualquier manera es un buen Ad, y me encanta como Freja esta haciendo algo diferente para variar, y por favor no me malinterpreten porque si me encanta la mayoría de este.

2 comments:

  1. i love your blog, hope you keeping blog Freja~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i just found your blog and the truth is that i really love it.I have already become your follower! I leave you my blog, hope you like it and support me too. We all know how difficult is to start up so bloggers need to support each other! huge kiss

    Cami

    ReplyDelete